Ok, wow. I made a New Year's resolution last year to write a blog entry every week. After falling hopelessly behind in February, I gave up on blogging entirely. Ouch, ouch, ouch.
Actually, I made two resolutions on this blog last year:
- Tweet at least once a day
- Post at least one blog entry a week on one of my blogs
So one for two? Not bad. But what went wrong with that resolution that I missed on? I think it's pretty simple:
- Make a resolution you can stick to.
- Renegotiate your resolutions if you need to.
This year, I'm going to stick to a similar theme. It's about forming habits. And it's about social networking:
- One blog entry per month.
- Two facebook updates per week.
Oh yeah, and this post doesn't count towards the 12 blog posts I'm resolving to write this year!